Welcome on YAITB - yet another it blog - place where you'll find many useful information related (but not only) to linux technologies, especially gentoo distro, ruby language and oracle database.
Optilabs.eu is a place where you can share you ideas, knowledge and articles with other members of Linux community.
- Mac OS X - keyboard shortcuts on startup
- How to edit commited subversion logs?
- How to resolve "Cannot mount ext4 filesystem" problem?
- Best ways to find Linux CPU information. How to get Linux processor info?
- Release of Cyrus IMAPd 2.4.9beta2
- 3 commonly used ways to find Ubuntu version that you have
- Mac memory test.How to test your Mac OS X RAM?
- How to - problems with nfs daemon - nfssvc: Function not implemented?
- What to do after ORA-01658: unable to create INITIAL extent for segment in tablespace string?
- SPFile, PFile - What is used by your running Oracle's instance?
- web promotion commented on Mac OS X - keyboard shortcuts on startup
- macbook commented on Mac memory test.How to test your Mac OS X RAM?
- xxxx commented on Gentoo - install Ruby 1.9.2 - resolve problems with ruby_targets_ruby19
- Henny commented on How to edit commited subversion logs?
- Jonnie commented on How to add odd_or_even automatically in the for loop